Well I'm working on Data-Forge Notebook now and I'm collecting interest from the JS community.
What to learn more? Here's some resources:
- Prototyping JS code
- Data cleanup and transformation
- Visualizing your data
- Simplified coding for JS newbies
- Quick-start and be productive immediately for JS veterans
- Built-in management of Node.js and npm modules
- Export your code for use in production
- Render your notebooks to PNG and PDF files
- Keep your notebooks private, or
- Share them with the community
Interested? Please head on over to www.data-forge-notebook.com to register your interest.